Lady 4Trump donated @Dollface
04 April, 12:40
#wwg1wga #TheGreatAwakening #Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming #GodWins
🔥 Trump Card inbound???

From Dan Scavino-telegram(unverified acct)

T♦️

GAME. ON.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Photon 333 @Photon
Not "unverified." Scavino is not on Telegram.
12:47 PM - Apr 04, 2021
In response Lady 4Trump to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Photon in this post can reply
Photon 333 donated @Photon
04 April, 08:27
In response Photon 333 to her Publication
GEORGE is George Magazine.

Kim is Kim Runner, well-known to most. A friend of Vincent Kennedy.

I trust all three of them, as their record stands for itself.

I'm sorry if you're in pain, for you sound angry.💙🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
04 April, 08:50
No I'm actually really happy & optimistic about everything!
I'm sorry for you.
We are on this thread speaking & revealinlg truth, working together-like Anons do it.
I hope you can learn from this.
Cudos to you & your friends...the rest of us will keep doing what we're doing in our way & nobody will stop us.

We are a team-ALL OF US TOGETHER here.

BTW, I still don't see your PROOF.
Come back when you have proof.
I don 't want to keep putting everyone through this juvenile BS, so I will block you if this keeps up.

God Bless

04 April, 12:55
Dan Scavino is unverified on Telegram.
Show me PROOF that it is not Dan Scavino.
Asymmetrical warfare? A possibility.
Dan Scavino? also a possibility.
This is why i state UNVERIFIED ACCT.

Photon 333 donated @Photon
04 April, 01:03
Kim Runner said that George stated that clearly. Check her profile.

We all want the Trump card to be played. But Scavino would not "telegraph" that.

Yester Vue @realyestervue
04 April, 01:04
Not so big on the "verified" thing...that means sending credentials/traced for who you really are. I WON'T verify on accounts for that very reason. Hacks, compromised platforms, etc...why give them your real name and address? I do not use any real trackable information like that, not in these current times/situations anyway, I don't use a real name either, same reasons. Before someone says so yeah I know if "they" really want they can find you, blah, blah, blah...but if verification is so important then why not disbelieve anyone that does not have a picture of a legal photo ID posted for proof? I just personally don't think it's smart right now to submit real personal information...