TRUTH SEEKER @Rugby369
EXACTLY....SEE HOW THEY LIKE TO USE CERTAIN WORDS...WORDS HOLD MEANING...THEY DO THIS ALL THE TIME...LET'S THROW IT BACK AT THEM!!!!!!!....WE DONT NEED THEIR BULLSHIT ANYMORE!!
09:57 AM - Apr 04, 2021
Only people mentioned by Rugby369 in this post can reply
The Qake Lady @QakeLady
05 April, 06:25
In response TRUTH SEEKER to her Publication
My Dr asked me if I wanted the vax two weeks ago, I said "no thank you" the first time, then the PA came in and said would you like the vax? Once again "No Thank You", then when I was ready to leave the receptionist said to me "So you refused the vax twice"? are you refusing it now too, we have it available" to which I replied "I did not refuse it, I said no thank you and I am saying no thank you now again a 3rd time, Ive done my research and why are you all pushing this so much to a healthy person"? All she said was "OK so you have refused it" I got angry and said, please change that to "This Healthy Patient "declined" it at this time" and add that it is not mandatory"..SHE refused to reword it, so I demanded for a copy of all my records, to remove me as a current patient, and to cancel the appointment for 6 months from now, that I will find another Dr that doesn't keep pushing an experimental and dangerous poison after taking Oath". She changed her tune quick, but too late! I'm done.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dennis 1776 @dmrome
05 April, 10:02
In response The Qake Lady to her Publication
Speaking my language! BRAVO, Patriot!!! πŸ‘πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ 🎯

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LSU PATRIOT @LSUPatriot
05 April, 02:53
In response The Qake Lady to her Publication
I want to know the reason they are forcing them so much. Are they getting paid per patient? Are they being forced to push them by administrators? Has Potus trapped them for lying to patients for decades. Anyone? πŸ€£πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’–

MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
04 April, 10:09
In response TRUTH SEEKER to her Publication
we are divine beings with freewill. we do mot need wordplay. we have freewill including to reject illegitimate government