Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
03 April, 05:06
How do you unite Republicans and Democrats? It's simple, you arrest both Democrats and Republicans who are guilty for their crimes (about 98% of them). Then you bring out some uniters that everyone thinks are dead but are really alive. Now that would be a party like 1999.😎

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Aus Sco @eaglesoar5252
03 April, 05:21
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anne Reedy @alr1217
I'm guessing you are a millenial. Instant gratification, What the world has been through just in the last 120 years and you want it all cleaned up yesterday. even if everything is exposed right now do you realize we have a recovery phase to deal with? Think about that.
10:38 PM - Apr 03, 2021
In response Aus Sco to his Publication
Only people mentioned by alr1217 in this post can reply
Aus Sco @eaglesoar5252
04 April, 12:21
In response Anne Reedy to her Publication
So, which is it? We have it all or We know it all. Either way nothing but lies so far, Right. Provide the PROOF, I am not getting any younger.

I am still waiting on arrests and convictions, and waiting, and waiting! In fact, I have been waiting for FOUR Years now, anyone else? I think that would be proof that there is not a TWO_TIER JUSTICE SYSTEM and America really does have law and order for all. If you think I exaggerate, let me know. TRANSPARENCY