hope saxton @Scribe11
06 February, 03:52
I made this video in 2017 - before I knew anything about about the world- wide elite pedophilia epidemic, underground Dumbs, Adrenochrome, etc..
I lived with a Pedohhile for 12 years.

I am not comparing my life to the lives these innocent children live.

This sickness is so much worse than even I imagined.
THIS is the reason I ALWAYS will fight for children who are being hurt.
THIS is why I will not be silent.
#SaveOurChildren

https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Please share

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lesly Nix @LeswellsNix
10 February, 11:49
In response hope saxton to her Publication
my pawpaw did things to my older 4 siblings but my pawpaw did not ever touch me-he did expose himself in front me severaltimes. i was possibly around 10 years old. i could have been younger in my first memory though. i woke up from sleeping in a bed the door was open so seeing in the hallway outside my grandparents bedroom door he was standing there exposed touching himself. i never told. i knew it was wrong but i just never told maybe because my family kept secret of what he did to the older 4-i just know he did something. i dont know if he did anything to my little brother.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lesly Nix @LeswellsNix
10 February, 11:56
In response Lesly Nix to her Publication
and he could have done something to my dad but I don't even know if out of 6 children if any of us know for sure about my dad and what he might have done to him at a young age. But I do know 5 out of 6 grandchildren my pawpaw was a gross man to us. and thinking about the stupid choices i made at 12 years old and forward-it makes me sad that i saw things i shouldn't have ever seen so young. Which then led to a stupid path. my focus should have been on childhood at 12 (not a decision that you can never get back-not adult junk).

hope saxton @Scribe11
10 February, 12:31
In response Lesly Nix to her Publication
@leswellsnix
I am so sorry for your family, Please know that you were just a kid and not responsible for not telling. The fear is overwhelming and this is not something a child should have to handle.
I pray for healing for all of you.
Sue
PS...it is NEVER the child's fault.

Bryant Colinx @bryantcolinx68
hello my beautiful friend i was trying to send you a message but it doesn't work can you please message me so we can get to know each other better??
08:09 PM - Apr 03, 2021
In response hope saxton to her Publication
Only people mentioned by bryantcolinx68 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Bryant Colinx, click on at the bottom under it