JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
03 April, 07:57
More Juan O’ Seven for those of you needing talking down from the ledge. I saw all the Juan doubters out there this week but anyone associated w/ the Kennedy family, who collects care packages for DJT, and tells stories of Seal Team 9, (and we didn’t even know there was a Seal Team 9), is bona fide by me.

https://m.youtube.com/watc...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Harold GRA @Bluesky
I think he is controlled oposition along wth many others. They are duping us to sleep. It gets worse by the day. Those days of darkness, come and gone. Jan 6th, March4th, April 1st and a bunch of other markers come and gone. Things are going on? Sure...just a snippet of evidence might help. I am done.
08:04 PM - Apr 03, 2021
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Bluesky in this post can reply
JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
03 April, 10:22
In response Harold GRA to his Publication
I don’t believe you’re done.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Robert Travers @Robert1957
03 April, 08:09
In response Harold GRA to his Publication
Damn. Watched the movie this long and leaving before the end.

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
03 April, 10:22
In response Robert Travers to his Publication