Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
03 April, 05:13
I got some bad news for those waiting for the storm to begin. It's begun long ago. We are waiting to wrap this shit up, not start it. True story. Operation wake up stage. Who's left? Not many.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
03 April, 05:34
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
WAIT a minute.....I have read too many whiney posts from people claiming to be Anons and awake yet moaning about this NOT HAPPENING!

It has been and IS happening..Front and Center!

1. Was Covid REAL? NO. it was NOT real. Why was HCQ prevented? Why were masks forced? What happened to the Flu Stats? Wake Up! geez

2. Where the HELL is Hollywood??? Nuff said!

3. Did Trump Win the 2020 Election? Yes!!!! Would TRUMP.. DIONALD J TRUMP..EVER walk away a Loser?? EVER?? NO, No he would NEVER! Did he concede?? NO , he NEVER did!!

Come on people...I thought maybe more of you had dealt with these EVIL cluster B ASSHOLES!! I guess Not. OH I HAVE 😡. THE ONLY WAY is to GIVE THEM ENOUGH ROPE AND LET THEM HANG THEMSELVES...ANY Attention (Good Or Bad) feeds their FIRE. THEY Love it! TRUMP/White Hats know Better.. THE CABAL ARE all SO STUPID and their Selfishness/Greed/Evil will Destroy them on themselves!! Watch!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. @Olenna
03 April, 06:40
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication
We know in Monsters Inc. they need to 'bottle' the screams of the frightened children is [them] bottling adrenochrome.
[They] need not only the terror they induce in their victims, they need to keep a sense of it in all of us throughout the world. A darkness that falls over us every day & keeps our happiness suppresed.

Every day, even if only for a brief period, there is a negative feeling or experience they've created. Multiply that by millions - they Feed off that negative energy we collectively emit.
Maybe the way to defeat them would be to reverse our own energy. If they need negativity, let's give them Positivity! Remember the Energy & Excitement of the rally's? Why not have our own? They don't have to be big - but we could have hundreds of small ones across the country every weekend thru September. That would keep the energy consistent & WE would feed off of it!
If we "have more than we know" - maybe it's each other.

Eastern Sun @EasternSun
i love everything you just said! well spoken!!!!!
07:01 PM - Apr 03, 2021
Only people mentioned by EasternSun in this post can reply
Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. @Olenna
04 April, 01:50
In response Eastern Sun to her Publication
Thank you!