Double Eagle @TheKingsChick
03 April, 09:40
Good Morning Sweet Jesus
❀

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
03 April, 10:14
In response Double Eagle to her Publication
πŸ–€
❀️
JESUS
#GMSJ
#PRAYTRIOT
πŸ§‘β€οΈπŸ–€

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Double Eagle @TheKingsChick
03 April, 10:16
In response D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ to her Publication
Hi Sweet Heart ❀😘❀❀

D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
03 April, 12:15
In response Double Eagle to her Publication
Good morning sweetie,

I suddenly feel an urgent need to prayer for service men and women saving the children ~ PRAYERS UP!

Aura globally is changing surrounding child trafficking ~ I can feel it! anybody else sense elevation dimensionally this morning?
it's like spririt is reaching for others moving to the next level ~ who's feeling the same?

What a fantastic corner to run, if in fact...

ESTHER
@VincentKennedy
@H_Yarnlover67
@RiseAgain17
CaseyDee521
@SantaSurfing
@ThePeoplesBridge
@kimrunner
ShatterTheSilenceWarriors
@mrdeeds1111
@doqholliday
TheRealCourtDog
@Cowboyw2b
@elaineshtein
@LightHeartAnon
@Jimbo0566
πŸ§‘πŸ–€πŸ§‘πŸ–€πŸ§‘πŸ–€πŸ§‘

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
03 April, 01:21
In response D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ to her Publication
Tingling all over.πŸ™

D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ @thangel
πŸ–€πŸ§‘πŸ–€This feeling strikes GOOD snese of change happening right now, I think ~ so glad others are tingling in same sense ~ TY for sharing!!! πŸ§‘πŸ–€πŸ§‘πŸ–€
01:34 PM - Apr 03, 2021
In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication
Only people mentioned by thangel in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟, click on at the bottom under it