P.Q.Anon PCP @PQAnon
02 April, 07:50
Rothschilds ⚠️ patented Covid-19 biometric tests in 2015. ⚠️
And 2017.

YOU STILL TRUST ''SCIENCE'' ???
If YES - WTF is wrong with you ???

https://t.me/TrumpHub

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Janet Lewis @jlws21
02 April, 08:13
In response P.Q.Anon PCP to her Publication
I trusted doctors. It was not until I began to realize the hoax and how my personal doctor and local hospitals have been part of it that I realized how sinister their involvement is with the pharma industry. I now understand why good doctors broke away from health insurance companies and only accepted cash. I found a naturopath who I hope will be a good fit for me. I wish that I did not get my thyroid removed (now I see it was all about money for them and they lied to me). I am dependant on medication for the rest of my life. I also learned about vaccines in the past 5 months and am convinced that vaccines caused my son's peanut allergy and other son's Asperger's. Our children do not need all of this poison pumped into them. DOCTORS CANNOT BE TRUSTED. WE MUST USE DISCERNMENT AND NOT GIVE IN TO THEIR FEAR CAMPAIGNS (fear of cancer, fear of polio, fear of measles, fear of...)!!!! We do not need doctors. They have much to answer for with their complicity to EVIL.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
03 April, 11:29
In response Janet Lewis to his Publication
I just retired after 50 years of nursing. Not all nurses and doctors "buy in" to the lies. As an RN I was trained to promote health, wellness & advocate for my patients. Sadly over the course of my long career I noticed a gradual change. The emphasis on personal responsibility of ones health ( like doing the things that supports a strong natural immune response to illness) began to be "give pills, fix fast, the insurance company says...type of care. Doctors became more controlled by payment methods, quotas, time constraints etc. dictated by insurance companies & government interference. The burden of increased required government paperwork for instance decreases the time spent with patients to discuss healthy life choices like healthy diets, avoiding processed & fast food, the dangerous effects of soda, high fructose corn syrup, lack of exercise, obesity etc. Medical schools promote pharmaceutical use. Patients demand pharmaceuticals as well. We also live in a "fix me fast culture."

Cathy Harris @artemisrunner
I hear you, Carol. My father became a physician in the 1950s. He developed an incredible reputation in his community (and around the world!) for listening and caring. He always said that he could provide treatment, but God did the healing. He retired shortly after HMOs came on the scene. He couldn't bear having "a punk kid right out of college telling him how to do medicine." He saw the dangers in over-prescribing antibiotics, etc. I can only imagine your frustration in having to work in the newer medical system. I'm happy for your retirement. Long life to you!!
11:49 AM - Apr 03, 2021
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
Only people mentioned by artemisrunner in this post can reply
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
03 April, 12:24
In response Cathy Harris to her Publication
😇Thank you for your kind words and you fathers superb service to his patients.