P.Q.Anon PCP @PQAnon
02 April, 07:50
Rothschilds ⚠️ patented Covid-19 biometric tests in 2015. ⚠️
And 2017.

YOU STILL TRUST ''SCIENCE'' ???
If YES - WTF is wrong with you ???

https://t.me/TrumpHub

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Janet Lewis @jlws21
I trusted doctors. It was not until I began to realize the hoax and how my personal doctor and local hospitals have been part of it that I realized how sinister their involvement is with the pharma industry. I now understand why good doctors broke away from health insurance companies and only accepted cash. I found a naturopath who I hope will be a good fit for me. I wish that I did not get my thyroid removed (now I see it was all about money for them and they lied to me). I am dependant on medication for the rest of my life. I also learned about vaccines in the past 5 months and am convinced that vaccines caused my son's peanut allergy and other son's Asperger's. Our children do not need all of this poison pumped into them. DOCTORS CANNOT BE TRUSTED. WE MUST USE DISCERNMENT AND NOT GIVE IN TO THEIR FEAR CAMPAIGNS (fear of cancer, fear of polio, fear of measles, fear of...)!!!! We do not need doctors. They have much to answer for with their complicity to EVIL.
08:13 PM - Apr 02, 2021
In response P.Q.Anon PCP to her Publication
Only people mentioned by jlws21 in this post can reply
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
03 April, 11:29
In response Janet Lewis to his Publication
I just retired after 50 years of nursing. Not all nurses and doctors "buy in" to the lies. As an RN I was trained to promote health, wellness & advocate for my patients. Sadly over the course of my long career I noticed a gradual change. The emphasis on personal responsibility of ones health ( like doing the things that supports a strong natural immune response to illness) began to be "give pills, fix fast, the insurance company says...type of care. Doctors became more controlled by payment methods, quotas, time constraints etc. dictated by insurance companies & government interference. The burden of increased required government paperwork for instance decreases the time spent with patients to discuss healthy life choices like healthy diets, avoiding processed & fast food, the dangerous effects of soda, high fructose corn syrup, lack of exercise, obesity etc. Medical schools promote pharmaceutical use. Patients demand pharmaceuticals as well. We also live in a "fix me fast culture."

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tricia O_G @CurleeQue
03 April, 12:10
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
Truth!

Judy Anonette @biju
03 April, 05:43
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
You are exactly right, the government and big pharma have destroyed the health of our citizens. No one wants to do what it takes to stay healthy without a pill. It takes WORK. Very sad to see it.

Eric Woods @ABRN_Eric
03 April, 08:08
i am to the point of wanting to go to my family members that are Dr’s & nurses & threaten them at gunpoint, to tell the loved ones the fucken truth about this HOAX!!! dr’s didnt take the hipictatic oath, they took the HYPICITE OATH!!! they are all being finacially compensated to lie to us. they have all signed NDA’s & have no problem lying to even their husbands/wives, kids, parents etc....

Janet Lewis @jlws21
03 April, 10:02
In response Eric Woods to his Publication
I am so angry about the medical industry right now. I was just 27 years old with my first child and I remember interviewing my pediatrician to find a good fit. Over the next 30 years the industry drastically changed from being much less invasive and respectful of patients (as well as parental choices). It is as though they fast forwarded their big pharma. I stopped watching TV 30 years ago and whenever I visit someone with TV I have noticed the change in commercials - all about big pharma. My biggest two regrets: getting my sons vaccinated and getting thyroid removed. BASED ON LIES.

Eric Woods @ABRN_Eric
04 April, 08:33
In response Eric Woods to his Publication
wouldnt actually do this people!! just frustrated & verbalizing your frustration can take on a whole new meaning

Susan German @SLG
03 April, 07:08
I have removed myself from ALL medical, perscriptions The Lord is my doctor as long as I follow HIS eating instructions clean eating, I have began juicing, removing the world foods from my diet, IE processing. Good nutrition, exercise and rest and keeping Romans 12:2 scripture apart of my life

Seek The Truth @WL6202
03 April, 07:03
If I knew now what I didn't know then a flu shot for me never would even be considered. I did do some research as I was concerned about mercury. I even consulted my trusted homeopath but he felt they were fine. Never again. Simply build up your God given immunity system.

As for the experimental gene therapy that is a FIRM no.

Marla Komoroski @SissyGirl
03 April, 06:56
I have a bad back (not docs fault). Received a Cortisone shot last year in my lower back for pain. THE PAIN IS WORSE since the shot wore off. I am with you Janet. These orthopedic docs wanted me to come back for more... NOPE!

Janet Lewis @jlws21
02 April, 08:15
By the way, I found out that Blue Shield companies are associated with the CCP. Interesting how now Blue Shield is our only choice for health insurance. We need to have health insurance, especially if we own a home, because hospitals can take away your home if you have no insurance.

Ime Sometimes @starseasons
02 April, 09:24
Doubtful they could. I believe your home is protected when you file for bankruptcy