Only people mentioned by SANTINO in this post can reply
John Washington @KeysMarg
16 April, 02:21
In response THE REAL SANTINO to his Publication
Daniel 4:1-34

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
16 April, 02:12
1 Kings 17:4
4/17/2021

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
16 April, 01:44
i Already Knew This.

Even the Elements Have Hidden Codes with in there Make Up...
A More Macob one but a meassage for eyes to see never the Less

(Ai Bots)

True ENGLISH Patriot UK @TruePatriotUK
14 April, 01:47
We are in the kingdom of heaven now. Just like god gave his angels the choice of either joining him in heaven or going to hell with lucifer. The people are being given the same choice. The UN-RIGHTOUS cannot live in heaven. They have to go to hell with the bad man. Hence why those vaccinated feel no connection with god

It is going to be BIBLICAL - Q

Stevie King @ShineBright9
14 April, 01:44
Yes it’s the God Code found in all and it’s what the untested vaccines are targeting. The deep state wants God eliminated from this planet and what better way to control us! I love Gregg Braden get his book “The God Code”, its wonderful.♥️♥️✝️✝️

Liberty 1111 @Liberty1111
14 April, 01:42
Our message is our mess.

John Tiger @JohnTiger
11 April, 07:43
Also, my farts hold a message.

John Tiger @JohnTiger
11 April, 07:42
Yes, the message is:

ABAABBAAAABBAAABABAAAAAA

Here is the thing, if you get to invent the language, the words and what they represent, you can make any information mean anything you want.

So, in what official or standard language does our DNA "say stuff".

Debi Foli @StraightNutrition
11 April, 07:33
This would explain why, when you "modify" the (replicated)=(ribo) nucleic acid, people feel like they cannot feel their connection to God anymore. This is also why it is very important that you do not take this vaccine.

Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
11 April, 07:00
Recap: In every alphabet is the message within the DNA code:
God Eternal Within Our Body.
#GodWins #DNA #vaccines #Vaccination #doctors #nurses #MAGA

SFWhite GodWins @SFWhite
07 April, 10:40
You forced me to do a hunt. LOL
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
.God Eternal Within The Body. Found message to the top layer of DNA.Shocking___ evidence! - YouTube

Please Re Upload How Ever You Can!!!!!!!For more of my vids, please visit my main channel, (Rico MissleKid-https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNxC972gtXQY1Cm0O...

Only followers of this user (Concerned_Aussie) can see their posts

Adele Hdwy @TruthAndJustice
07 April, 09:58
I never did a DNA test that I'm aware of like from the DNA companies, something shady there in my opinion 🤔

Bella Kay @Bella_K
10 April, 07:30
In response Adele Hdwy to her Publication
I did... I wish I knew then what I know now. But then, again, it’s one of the things that started my awakening.

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
03 April, 09:10
🤯🤯
Gave me goose bumps