NEXT STOP... ANDREW @Mrdrewent
Did you know that Vince McMahon and Donald Trump both had brothers?
Did you know both of those brothers sadly passed away within the last 12 months?
Robert Trump passed away on 8/15/2020
Rod McMahon passed away on 1/20/2021 (last day of 45 in office)
Did you know that is exactly 5 months and 5 days between dates?
Message Delivered? 5:5 #FamilyIsEverything #wwg1wga
11:10 AM - Apr 03, 2021
Only people mentioned by Mrdrewent in this post can reply
NotFromMars Mars @Mefulmer25
09 April, 10:23
In response NEXT STOP... ANDREW to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
09 April, 10:23

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
09 April, 10:24
In response NotFromMars Mars to her Publication
watch

Lisa Groenewoud @VictoryOfTheLight369
03 April, 02:16
JFK Sr also rescued Pappy McMahon wiht PT-109 when it was hit by a Japanese destroyer - the bloodlines run deep!

Debbie Reynolds @TinderTime
03 April, 11:30
More than meets the eye! I haven’t quite figured out this connection yet but I’m on the trail and just merrily enjoying the dust that flies as I get closer🤣

Happy Days @Sun2516
03 April, 11:22
Is there a point to this post?

NEXT STOP... ANDREW @Mrdrewent
03 April, 11:33
In response Happy Days to his Publication
Sorry it may not make sense if you haven't seen these videos.
https://www.youtube.com/ch...

Happy Days @Sun2516
03 April, 11:22
Is there a point to this post?

John Anon @freeamerican59
03 April, 03:32
might be. emphasis on MIGHT. there's a set of comms out there tied to pro wrestling, namely wrestlemania end of April potentially linked to ebs. I'm not an expert @kimrunner may know. my guess is if ebs happens in april it'll happen around wrestlemania not Easter. we'll see what happens

Anthony Michael @AnthonyMichael
03 April, 10:26
let me help; no.

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
03 April, 11:21
Was just thinking about you yesterday! Glad to see your post!!!

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
06 April, 03:52
In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication
@mrdrewent did I do something to upset you? 😢