Law & Physics @physics171
#Avoid_Like_The_Plague
[Billions of Humans served]???

ElmerFudd50
fudd50

[THEY] WILL BULLY AND PRESSURE THE HEARD TO STAY IN THE CORAL AND OBEY NO MATTER HOW UNREASONABLE AND PAINFULLY OBVIOUS THE TYRANNY IS.
OUR BRAINS AND HEARTS TELL US THIS IS WRONG.... BUT THE EMOTIONAL PEER PRESSURE IS PUSHING OBEDIENCE.
10:55 AM - Apr 03, 2021
Only people mentioned by physics171 in this post can reply
Ozi Patriot @OziPatriot
03 April, 11:52

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
HERE IS THE ULTIMATE RED PILL.I GOT 4 TODAY TO SAY"HOLY SHIT" IT WAS ALL FAKE.? YEAH .. https://www.humorousmathem...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
03 April, 11:28

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
No deals!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elizabeth Sylvia @Kellie
03 April, 11:28

Good ---this will take MacDonald's down too--Billions of Humans served???? Yes --I believe their burgers are made from humans. I learned that from Jared Rand.

Time to Rise Patriots!!! @TBIYTC
03 April, 12:07
In response Elizabeth Sylvia to her Publication
Thank God I don't eat there.

Mathy Granna @MathyGranna
03 April, 11:10

4 hours pay which translates to most workers to less than what...$50? Are these people too stupid to be ignorant or what?!?

Law & Physics @physics171
03 April, 11:16
In response Mathy Granna to her Publication
Coercion, conspiracy, collusion???

Same Guy New Name @Mr_Cee
03 April, 11:23
In response Mathy Granna to her Publication
The Krispy Kreme deal is a better one.