True ENGLISH Patriot UK @TruePatriotUK
i have been in this thread for some days now and the idiots i am chatting with is so entertaining 😂 so i sell my own KETO ebook i do the keto diet myself and it is wonderful keto does work but i am being judged because i sell an ebook but this person refuses to watch the link i provided we are just debating this persons general feeling is this person a troll or are they just stupid i cannot decide

#GodWins
09:25 AM - Apr 03, 2021
Only people mentioned by TruePatriotUK in this post can reply
Mimi Crew4 @Mimicrew4
03 April, 09:41
In response True ENGLISH Patriot UK to his Publication
Sound like a troll. Don't waste your energy fighting ignorance. What is your book called and where can we buy it? I don't know much but this Keto diet. But my fat ass could use a diet right now. lol

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
True ENGLISH Patriot UK @TruePatriotUK
03 April, 09:46
In response Mimi Crew4 to her Publication
i blocked him he is an idiot and i do have an E-BOOK it is called the easy guide to KETO wonderful book it is my bible lol it is $4.99 use the word EASYKETO at checkout and you get a $1.50 off here is the link just in case and pass it onto your friends

https://tony-dee-shop.crea...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396