Only followers of this user (MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

Mel Mason @MelinTexas
29 January, 08:51
In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication
Good! It's about time. The miltary is the only way to root out the corruption. I will turn on Fox again when it's to watch Tribunals.
DJT was/is right.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dorothea Dankowski @DorotheaTN
29 January, 08:31
DC is foreign soil acknowledged and captured.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Edd Laster @Sed1701
16 January, 09:22
More like Insurraction Act being activated ....

Barry OKenyan @BarryOKenyan
15 January, 10:57
Be realistic. Do you think they would obey Trump now even if he wants to do it? Do you think it could be kept secret?

Even his advisors openly against invoking the Insurrection Act.

You Q+ guys need to focus your efforts on the main gam in town - the global efforts to improvish, vaccinate and control us. You people don't seem to mind being locked down, losing jobs and busineses and forced to wear dirty knickers on your faces.

You can start off your research by reading my database of links and cures, and share them!

LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
15 January, 06:20
Yet the Biden camp just announced their "rehearsal" for Sat has
been cancelled... due to fear of violence...

With +20k Troops in Town??? KEK

K.... N..... @Cosmos
14 January, 09:56
Quietly praying for everthing going well πŸ™

Gunslinger Girl @gunslingergirl
14 January, 09:48
Looks like the Owl's been penned inπŸ€”

Mel Mason @MelinTexas
29 January, 08:53
In response Gunslinger Girl to her Publication
penned in, plucked, parted and thrown in the pot.
mmmmm yummy owl meat for my cats

Janet Love @JanetLove82
14 January, 05:56
MUST WATCH! This Patriots has figured it out. It's freaking genius! Oh my it's going to be BIBLICAL!! https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Paula League @TXGAL
14 January, 11:44
In response Janet Love to her Publication
Very interesting!

Paula League @TXGAL
14 January, 11:44
In response Janet Love to her Publication
Very interesting!

Cindy Brauneker @CJGrandma
14 January, 05:31
THANK THE LORD!!!! PRAYING FOR ALL..πŸ‘πŸ™πŸ’ž

Godly Man @WWCUE
14 January, 05:31
I have spent a few years in the past working in DC. This level of road closures is major league huge.

Sandra Barbier @Sandrab71
14 January, 03:26
i hope they are taking all of them down soon

Joanne England @Maz0277
14 January, 02:52
It just means no evidence will escape nowhere to run πŸ˜‰

Tracy Lynn @MotherEarth
14 January, 02:51
Bring It!! 🍿🍿🍿

Digital Warrior_81 @CueteamsixNahalf_81
14 January, 02:38
That does not mean there is martial law! That will only be aplied during the chaos and the on going censorship!

Inurdreamz72Q WWG1WGA @Inurdreamz72Q
14 January, 02:31
we can only hope πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Wlim Elgof @johnny1x
14 January, 02:30
Anyone still having doubts as to why He has been bringing our Troups home?
KEK!

Jay Is4Justice @JC_StormChaser
14 January, 02:25
Wow!!! Its really closed off!!
All for a virtual Inauguration..
I wonder who all will be attending..

Hidden Knowledge @HiddenKnolwedge
14 January, 02:15
They took our Freedom, WTF!
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
[NEVER GIVE UP] He Was Warning U..

Watch my new videos on my backup channel if you like: https://www.bitchute.com/channel/6ljbzRcsXyYh/_________________________βœͺ [YOUR LIFE COULD CHANGE IMMED...

New Republic @I_am_Spartan
14 January, 11:30
They already said they won't do Marshall law. Trump already signed "INSURECCTION ACT"
Insurrection act and Martial LAW both give power to the military the diference is Insurrection act works with the constitutional laws on the other hand Martial law discards them.