Gen Flynn @GenFlynn
General Flynn Video: ‘Our Veterans are the True Bedrock of Our Country’

https://jamieglazov.com/20...
09:28 PM - Apr 02, 2021
Only people mentioned by GenFlynn in this post can reply
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
12 June, 12:16
In response Gen Flynn to his Publication
Yes they are and they always have been. They need to be taken care of and treasured. Having been blessed by 7 uncles and a grandfather who served, I have known all my life just how special they are. :)
There should be no veteran that feels unloved in any nation.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
12 June, 12:16
Yes they are and they always have been. They need to be taken care of and treasured. Having been blessed by 7 uncles and a grandfather who served, I have known all my life just how special they are. :)
There should be no veteran that feels unloved in any nation.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dan Auito @DanUSCG
12 June, 11:55

Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
12 June, 12:30
In response Dan Auito to his Publication
Yes! Even us daughters and granddaughters are waiting for the signal! 🍿💯

Diana Speegle-Tomski @PatriotDianaQ
11 June, 11:30
🙏🏼❤️🇺🇸🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸HEROES

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
04 April, 09:37

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
12 June, 11:49
In response Dan Auito to his Publication