Black Sheep @Blacksheep2020
02 April, 07:40
Anyone able to confirm this?

https://twitter.com/Krysty...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
02 April, 08:03
In response Black Sheep to his Publication
It is false. They would not take crane ships to the boat when there is a dock with cranes right there. Also no nuke, no anything, this story is complete B.S.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
teresa lioness @lionessSouthAfrica
l saw a post that said mercy ship or was it the comfort was on the way there, l never reposted it until satellites trackers will confirm, There maybe nukes on ship, could also be disinformation at its best
we will just have to wait and see
l know all will be revealed in Gods time
Nicholas just reposed it, it comes from Kerry at Project Camelot, l do trust Kerry been watching her vids for many years on telegram
08:26 PM - Apr 02, 2021
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
Only people mentioned by lionessSouthAfrica in this post can reply
John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
02 April, 08:49
In response teresa lioness to her Publication
When we want something to happen really badly we can be easily convinced. While I also want this to happen, I can only ask for your trust that it has not.

karen hennigar @zeffwood
02 April, 08:38
In response teresa lioness to her Publication
I just read an article that 1000 trafficked children...both living and dead...were taken off the ship yesterday. A couple days ago, I read that 25-30 doctors went onboard, so I think its true. Also a massive ammount of weapons were found by Navy Seals 💔