Only people mentioned by CD9 in this post can reply
Lily Morales @Pachimama
23 January, 10:43
In response Jackie Joe to his Publication
I wi sh I could pull the trigger on this mother fucker's face!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Warrior for Truth @Warrior_for_Truth
23 January, 10:42
These people are sick!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Warrior for Truth @Warrior_for_Truth
23 January, 10:42
These people are sick!!!

LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
23 January, 10:06
These people will NEVER come back to God.

They also deserve death for killing innocent babies.

Lesly Nix @LeswellsNix
23 January, 08:57
to joke about that, and then be a host and "recover" or move on to nedt topic. I'd be like um nope come on smsrt mouth man you said it now you sit right here and tell the audience wjwt exactly you're "joking" about. Tje audience though, the ones that clapped at that even being remotely funny. sick people in this world Lord 🙇🏼‍♀️

Michael M... donated @MycoalM
23 January, 07:38
Agreed, pure evil.

liberum hominem @Libertas17
23 January, 07:31
🤮They are so sick