Nothing Can Stop What Is Coming . 🇺🇸🦅
Where We Go One, We Go All . 🙏🏼❤️✝️❤️🙏🏼
#wwg1wga #MAGA #GodWins
06:17 PM - Apr 02, 2021
Only people mentioned by 1221Dovetail in this post can reply
Kimmys ConjecturingAgain @KimmysConjecturingAgain
10 April, 11:59
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
Well...I'm clueless...but it was fun looking up synonyms for each of these words. Very interesting.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
SJ. Rocks @SaraJaneRocks
09 April, 12:31
Look at my recent posts. We are on the same VIBE
@VincentKennedy

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
John Washington @KeysMarg
04 April, 10:02
Nothing Burgers ALL Up and Down the East Coast

03 April, 06:19
if i Ever Find the Mythical Bunker..

03 April, 06:20
In response John Washington to his Publication
A Patriot Walking up and Saying "Are you the Father?, Come with Me, your Bridegroom-ed Waits"

03 April, 06:19
1 2 3 ASS :)
4 ....

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
03 April, 02:00
oui 🤗💖Rien

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
03 April, 01:50

Mike Taylor @taylomi1
03 April, 04:02
yep, Amen🙏🏻

Breezy Anne34 @Breezy_Anne34
03 April, 12:42
I'm ready, LORD please bring an end to this Madness. My heart, mind, and soul is on overload. To see so many friends and family members take the MARK of the BEAST Vaccine, is heart breaking. To know that many will pass on is heart breaking. I will be losing alot of family members such as my father. I'm having a hard time coping with the fact that I tried to warn those around me and [THEY] called me a Conspiracy Theorist. My father was even delighted to get the COVID PASS, I'm severly dissapointed. 😓😭😢 I'm in need of Prayers.

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
03 April, 01:42
In response Breezy Anne34 to her Publication
me too♥️😔

Desert Dog @Zippydog
03 April, 02:01
In response Breezy Anne34 to her Publication
Pray for us all! 🙏♥️🇺🇸♥️🙏

Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
02 April, 10:07
1007 = Juan 0 0 savin

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
02 April, 08:55
Very Special Patriot Edition😎

https://youtu.be/Y8nV_uKOZ...

CASSANDRA PALMER @C_Palmer
02 April, 07:34
Did you see this happened yesterday? Russian forces blew up NATO Tunnels in Syria https://syrianews.cc/russi...

Robin Brubakken @RagnarsLittleSister
02 April, 06:31
April Showers...

Dovetail 1221 donated @1221Dovetail
02 April, 06:44
In response Robin Brubakken to her Publication
Awesome!!! 🙏🏼✝️❤️🇺🇸🦅⌚️🍿✨

SPORTS @SPORTS
02 April, 06:20
Praying it happens soon. Losing too many good American Patriots for no good reason. Horrific to watch.

02 April, 06:29
In response SPORTS to his Publication
I am praying too and it has to happen. It's gone on far too long. Justice must be served!!! We want our country back . 🇺🇸🦅🙏🏼

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
02 April, 06:20
Have a blessed Easter weekend Casey and all who see this .

02 April, 06:28
In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication
Thank you very much and I hope you and your family have a blessed Easter Weekend too . 🙏🏼❤️✝️❤️🙏🏼