Dovetail 1221 donated @1221Dovetail
02 April, 06:17
+ ++ +++ APRIL SHOWERS +++ ++ +
✨✨✨✨1 2 3 - 3 2 1 ✨✨✨✨
🙏🏼A clean [H]ouse is very important 🙏🏼
Nothing Can Stop What Is Coming . 🇺🇸🦅
Where We Go One, We Go All . 🙏🏼❤️✝️❤️🙏🏼
#wwg1wga #MAGA #GodWins

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Breezy Anne34 @Breezy_Anne34
I'm ready, LORD please bring an end to this Madness. My heart, mind, and soul is on overload. To see so many friends and family members take the MARK of the BEAST Vaccine, is heart breaking. To know that many will pass on is heart breaking. I will be losing alot of family members such as my father. I'm having a hard time coping with the fact that I tried to warn those around me and [THEY] called me a Conspiracy Theorist. My father was even delighted to get the COVID PASS, I'm severly dissapointed. 😓😭😢 I'm in need of Prayers.
12:42 AM - Apr 03, 2021
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Breezy_Anne34 in this post can reply
Desert Dog @Zippydog
03 April, 02:01
In response Breezy Anne34 to her Publication
Pray for us all! 🙏♥️🇺🇸♥️🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
03 April, 01:42
me too♥️😔

Dovetail 1221 donated @1221Dovetail
03 April, 01:52
I am sorry. I feel your frustration too as I have had similar problems in my own family and with friends as well. It's so upsetting and we only want whats best / or good for them. I will pray for you and keep holding your faith . 🙏🏼❤️✝️🙏🏼

PRESIDENT ELECT BATES1 @BATES1
03 April, 01:56
same 🙏

04 April, 04:58
😇Thank you Sister, may God Bless.😇

EmJ _RaisedRight @Indecent_DISCLQSURE
03 April, 12:46
You aren’t alone. We can only lead the horse to water....
Have hope...or faith...
I dont think that God...or the Universe
will allow evil to win in the end. ♥️

03 April, 12:50
In response EmJ _RaisedRight to her Publication
Thank you EmJ, I have faith but sometimes the going gets tough. God always wins in the end. The sad part is that many who had the Will, didn't take the fruit of knowledge and wisdom, they were intellectually lazy to research and break the Matrix.