r363l l10n @r363ll10n
02 April, 01:51

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alexis Hightower @Lexi_Hightower
So glad my children are older, because a Mom who believes in science, I would be loathe to place a diaper on my child's face as well as their bottom. One for the bottom is warranted (hazardous waste!☺️)
but the one for the face is lunacy.

Article: Explains Grave Info About Mask Wearing Especially for Children from World's Leading Neurologist:
03:14 PM - Apr 02, 2021
In response r363l l10n to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Lexi_Hightower in this post can reply
Janet Lewis @jlws21
02 April, 08:54
In response Alexis Hightower to her Publication
I so very much agree!!! I was just talking to my son about this. I told him that I probably would not have taken him to the store with me. I would have just kept him at home to play in the back yard with his friends, and I would NOT want him to see ME wearing a mask!!! In fact, I carry a scarf with me and do not wear a mask. I am fortunate to be able to work from home so I am not forced by my employer, and I worry about when that time will come. These masks need to end NOW!!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alexis Hightower @Lexi_Hightower
02 April, 10:50
In response Janet Lewis to his Publication
Thanks fir responding. THESE MASKS HAVE TO GO! What makes me sad is so many people don't realize it is about mass control. There is no logic to this! If masks work why distance socially? If social distance work, then why the masks? And then the clincher for me: the mask packaging say they do not prevent COVID. Lysol states it kills it. HCQ - shut down from the national conversation! Glad you can work from home! This is sheer madness what we have been put through

God bless you and your family!