Only people mentioned by r363ll10n in this post can reply
Janet Lewis @jlws21
03 April, 04:26
In response r363l l10n to her Publication
Putting plastic covering over babys head?!!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LSU PATRIOT @LSUPatriot
02 April, 06:07
Makes me so mad! Pure child abuse!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alexis Hightower @Lexi_Hightower
02 April, 03:14
So glad my children are older, because a Mom who believes in science, I would be loathe to place a diaper on my child's face as well as their bottom. One for the bottom is warranted (hazardous waste!☺️)
but the one for the face is lunacy.

Article: Explains Grave Info About Mask Wearing Especially for Children from World's Leading Neurologist:

Janet Lewis @jlws21
02 April, 08:54
In response Alexis Hightower to her Publication
I so very much agree!!! I was just talking to my son about this. I told him that I probably would not have taken him to the store with me. I would have just kept him at home to play in the back yard with his friends, and I would NOT want him to see ME wearing a mask!!! In fact, I carry a scarf with me and do not wear a mask. I am fortunate to be able to work from home so I am not forced by my employer, and I worry about when that time will come. These masks need to end NOW!!!!

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
02 April, 02:00
As an RN I implore anyone who sees an infant or young child with a mask on to gently inform the parents that young children and babies are nose breathers. This obstruction can lead to suffocation and DEATH! There is no need for any healthy person to wear a mask, especially healthy children and babies who have strong immune systems.

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
02 April, 01:53
child abuse and can lead to sudden infant death syndrome

Kelly Ward @Kelly_Ward
this is child abuse

Angelic Patriot @AngelicPatriot

BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family donated @Milldee
02 April, 02:06
In response Angelic Patriot to her Publication
lol Good one.!!!

Photon 333 donated @Photon
02 April, 02:08
In response Angelic Patriot to her Publication
😂🤣😁👍