JustAn Anon @1Counterpart2
31 March, 04:59
Since the year 1250 Olhão at the so-called sand Algarve belongs to Portugal. The Portuguese snatched today's vacation paradise from the then Islamo-Apartheid state of Al-Andalus. Since a victory over Napoleon's army in 1808, the town of 15,000 inhabitants has borne the honorary title "Olhão da Restauracão" ("Olhão of Restoration"). In the resort town, which depends on paying tourism, the transformation to an Arab occupation zone with "paid tourism" becomes clear. Here, a "diverse" gang (and they don't mean trans people in high heels) mistreats first an individual, then a patrol car crew, then backup. Naked terror, fear and soon no more tourists. A glimpse into Europe's future?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Marco Neves @Marco
yes, i'm in switzerland now but i live there and it's a shame. but the most guilty is our government. they make houses to that kind of people, almost all of them in the same areas, like a gueto and they don't care about. than they want the police to control ordinary people but not them, and if they go to a judge almost every time they come out again and nothing happens to them. it is sad but it is the true. we have such a nice place there, with some islands near the city and we could have great conditions but governments only want the money from turists and don't care about to give us condition to have a good society. people are poor, don't have jobs but in the summer. i have a little shop but i can't live only with that and i come allways to switzerland to make money to have conditions to live there. but to this guys they give houses and money and they know this guys are stoling and doing that kind of stuff but it's ok for our government. in some places they are visited by our presidt
03:08 PM - Apr 02, 2021
In response JustAn Anon to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Marco in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Marco Neves, click on at the bottom under it