Jimbo _66 @Jimbo0566
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
AGE OF DECEIT - The TRANSagenda + Breeding Program (FULL Version)
XtremeRealityCheck
AGE OF DECEIT - The TRANSagenda + Breeding Program (FULL Version) - YouTube

BIGGEST SECRET in Plain Sight, the TRANSformation of Mankind, soul TRANSfer, Transhumanism, TRANSgender, TRANSpocalypse. MKUltra, Montauk Project, Preston Ni...

02:51 PM - Apr 02, 2021
Only people mentioned by Jimbo0566 in this post can reply
Bonnie Brickell @beladybug777
02 April, 03:17
In response Jimbo _66 to his Publication
Remember, Germans sent a lot of women to Antarctica

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
02 April, 03:06
I still mantain that ONDINE Rothschild, probably likely transgender, played the part of Diana, idk. MAYBE David was both, that I don't know, IF so, that would be the ONLY thing the insider was inaccurate about, which would be a long shot to me.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Andrew Mellet @The_Wizzard
02 April, 03:02
This is eye opening, Anywhere I can download for archive?

Jimbo _66 @Jimbo0566
02 April, 03:33
In response Andrew Mellet to his Publication
Look around for a youtube video downloader. I use Firefox for my web browser and there are add-ons for that purpose.