Law & Physics @physics171
02 April, 02:10

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
USA First @usafirst4
Who are the sources? Why isn’t this widely known? Let’s go already.
02:14 PM - Apr 02, 2021

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/thread/thread.phtml on line 320
Only people mentioned by usafirst4 in this post can reply
Lacy Saving The Children @DestroyingTheCabal
02 April, 02:21
In response USA First to her Publication
if my back channel content creators report this then I'll believe it. i just watched Ipot1776 do his video today on the suez canal and he didn't mention this. Maybe Dave or LT will .. if they don't bcos they're all great researchers with sources then its not true sadly.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lacy Saving The Children @DestroyingTheCabal
02 April, 02:31
In response Lacy Saving The Children to her Publication
this column possibly could be the fake jfk jr on telegram. dude who is actually hsretoucher17 fooling 176k ppl. he puts out everything ppl want to hear it seems. And John wouldn't be updating us on the stuff that guy posts every 3-5 minutes 😂😂🤣🤣poor ppl fooled