Only people mentioned by CD9 in this post can reply
Faithful Servant @F8thful_Servant
14 January, 01:14
In response Jackie Joe to his Publication
Friends, these movements happen frequently and do not mean anything in particular is happening. I have seen these in Colorado several times over the years. It's just tanks on a train.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vanessa Nelson @CoachNess
14 January, 12:48
I'm in California. We need all the help we can get.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cow But in German @CowinGerman
14 January, 12:18
Halelujah! Patriots taking control under the guise of riot aversion!

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
14 January, 12:17
WoW 🙏🏻❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻

Again Nori @AgainNori2021
14 January, 12:07
Wow! I live in the Sacramento area. I heard weeks ago that there was a planned event at the Capitol, and that there was ammo underground there. We're going to stay as far away from the Capitol as possible.

New Republic @I_am_Spartan
14 January, 10:56
Holly shit!!!!