Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
Hank Aaron took the Moderna vaccine on January 5th.
08:41 PM - Jan 22, 2021
Only people mentioned by Cowboyw2b in this post can reply
Diane Bachman @DianeBachman4
24 January, 12:59
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
Many of us had no clue as to how many of us are brainwashed beyond repair unril all lies are exposed. As an MD , I am appalled and horrified at how some of my colleagues are advocating for a vaccine . It’s been quite a revelation for me as to who is cognitively rigid and intellectualy not as smart as they pretend to be. From this point forward I suggest you ask your docuor if he/she took the vaccine . If yes , then find yourself another as quickly as possible as this is indicative of their complete unwillingness to practice anything other than hard core draconian Rockefeller medicine

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sabrina Gal @Sabrinagal
24 January, 01:11
In response Diane Bachman to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Little Lucid @LittleLucid
24 January, 01:17
In response Diane Bachman to her Publication
Great advice

Janeen Gordon @Vetwife17
23 January, 03:11
why are people so willing to take it??

Scooby85 *** @mrsb2005
23 January, 12:50
Interesting. What was he guilty of? Lots are dropping lately. It's their fear mongering of the vaccine. I truly don't believe Trump would have promoted the vaccines if they were harmful. I know lots of people that have taken the vaccination already.

Angie Mac @AngieMac
23 January, 11:14
In response Scooby85 *** to her Publication
I'm with you, Scooby! My 3 adult children work in hospitals, and all had to take it. It has been several weeks now, and all is ok. I just keep thinking it is for optics so that people will ask questions and do their research. I feel that it's a placebo or convelescent plasma- which is what a vaccine should be if they are even neccesary in the first place.

LSU PATRIOT @LSUPatriot
23 January, 12:34
Moderna is know for gene therapy not vaccines

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
23 January, 12:19
AWWH THAT IS SO SAD!

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
22 January, 10:54
I turned on NPR today. I sometimes like to see how they spin things. [They] had an interview with Hank Aaron and he talked about his "necessary sacrifices" in order to make it to where he is today. I'm from Eau Claire, Wisconsin. We have a large statue of him in Carson Park where he played baseball back in the day. Very Liberal town. Connecting the dots in The Great Awakening.

Kay Tee @kmax
22 January, 10:14
Very sad. Good article on Children's Health Defense below.

https://childrenshealthdef...

Little Bit @Mango
22 January, 10:00
Same thing happened to a friend of mine's son. He worked in a hospital and he died 2 weeks later. He was only 31

Tasha Cr. @Tasha
23 January, 12:14
In response Little Bit to her Publication
😳 OMG! Do you know, if he has had other diseases?

Miranda Gri @VibePositive17
22 January, 09:55
1️⃣7️⃣

Lauren McIntyre @Lomac
22 January, 09:37
it's totally safe sheep.... trust a vaccine promoted by a man who can keep your computer safe from viruses

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
22 January, 09:32
😢

Queen Warrior @QueenWarrior
22 January, 08:56
i wish our Govt had the guts to stop this.

Blinky Blinx donated @Blinkyblinx
22 January, 08:46
is this how we wake up the normies?! That was one of my predictions all along...I guess time will tell...

: I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo @Qarmy_Anon
22 January, 08:46
thanQ for taking one for the world🙏

dan7gtar Q-Tip @dan7gtar
22 January, 08:43
but did he die of COVID?