Canadian Patriot Drain the Swamp @DarktoLight2021
16 March, 02:41
Physicians have been silenced for months - now FB apologizes? This was no mistake but a clear threat on humanity and free speech!

All the Social Media platforms and MSM that have kept life saving information from us should be tried for Crimes against Humanity!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alexis Hightower @Lexi_Hightower
02 April, 04:07
In response Canadian Patriot Drain the Swamp to her Publication
IF God is JUST and He is, then there is a price to be paid:

"The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of people, who suppress the truth by their wickedness," Romans 1:18 (NIV) (The NKJV says .."suppresses the truth in unrighteousness!"

My Dad used to tell us: "God don't like ugly, and He isn't to particular about pretty!" The suppression of the efficacy of HCQ was definitely UGLY!

My concern is that with the 'sound-bite mentality' that has been fostered by the proliferation of 'information overload', this truth could be on the short news cycle and never emphasized! or as we say- TRENDING!

I am praying that Lin Wood's mantra, EVERY LIE WILL BE REVEALED, will come to pass! Full Stop!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Canadian Patriot Drain the Swamp @DarktoLight2021
Amen to that! The truth is always the way to freedom. I do believe this is the time of the Great Awakening...I just want it to happen faster!

For now we pray for Life and LIberty for all, we pray for those righteous warriors saving the children and trafficked humans, we pray for those warriors working with the white hats to make this right. God Wins! Dark to Light.🙏🌎
11:00 AM - Apr 02, 2021
In response Alexis Hightower to her Publication
Only people mentioned by DarktoLight2021 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Canadian Patriot Drain the Swamp, click on at the bottom under it