Canadian Patriot Drain the Swamp @DarktoLight2021
Physicians have been silenced for months - now FB apologizes? This was no mistake but a clear threat on humanity and free speech!

All the Social Media platforms and MSM that have kept life saving information from us should be tried for Crimes against Humanity!
02:41 PM - Mar 16, 2021
Only people mentioned by DarktoLight2021 in this post can reply
Alexis Hightower @Lexi_Hightower
02 April, 04:07
In response Canadian Patriot Drain the Swamp to her Publication
IF God is JUST and He is, then there is a price to be paid:

"The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of people, who suppress the truth by their wickedness," Romans 1:18 (NIV) (The NKJV says .."suppresses the truth in unrighteousness!"

My Dad used to tell us: "God don't like ugly, and He isn't to particular about pretty!" The suppression of the efficacy of HCQ was definitely UGLY!

My concern is that with the 'sound-bite mentality' that has been fostered by the proliferation of 'information overload', this truth could be on the short news cycle and never emphasized! or as we say- TRENDING!

I am praying that Lin Wood's mantra, EVERY LIE WILL BE REVEALED, will come to pass! Full Stop!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
02 April, 11:00
In response Alexis Hightower to her Publication
Amen to that! The truth is always the way to freedom. I do believe this is the time of the Great Awakening...I just want it to happen faster!

For now we pray for Life and LIberty for all, we pray for those righteous warriors saving the children and trafficked humans, we pray for those warriors working with the white hats to make this right. God Wins! Dark to Light.🙏🌎

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
16 March, 10:15
Genocide has become too common aming the media, peofessions and politicians, and they haven't been held responsible for the huge HCQ lie that caused illness to spread, fester, and kill needlessly. Nuremberg 2 is underway. They will be held to account.

17 March, 12:58
In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication
Nuremberg 2! Love it! Can NOT wait. War Crimes against Humanity! They need to be held to account -- Dark to Light my friend!🙏🌎

Cynthia Conkling @CynthiaConkling
16 March, 04:11
Did WaPO admit spreading disinfo today!

16 March, 04:15
In response Cynthia Conkling to her Publication

the unimpeachable empty13 @empty13
16 March, 03:19
we paid to develop all these net/data behemoths. break them up hard.

16 March, 03:23
In response the unimpeachable empty13 to his Publication
Right? POS evil shites stole all our money to enslave us! There is no good ending for them. They need to hang for treason and war crimes against humanity!

Dark to Light! Life and Liberty for all!🙏🌎

cindy CLP @cindylpLUVCANADA
16 March, 03:05

16 March, 03:31
In response cindy CLP to her Publication
Canada is the biggest evil swamp! McGill university published a study in 2005 on the efficacy of HCQ! It has been scrubbed from net and I lost my copy on one of tw*t suspensions.

Also Cdn company APOTEX manufactured HCQ for about 5 cents a pill. Owners, Barry and Honey Sherman were killed in home invasion before covid hit. Big donors to Crime MInister. HUM...

Same time as this article, Apotex donated 50,000 pills to Cdn govt. The MSM and Politicians were taking it preventatively the whole time they were telling us it didnt work!

PURE EVIL SCUM! The swamp must be drained. Dark to LIght.

PAIN NOW @PAIN
16 March, 02:44
Sued? HUNG!

What on earth is the hold up? START THE MOTHER FUCKING ARRESTS!

16 March, 03:03
In response PAIN NOW to his Publication
Agreed -- tried and hung for treason and war crimes! Keeping the faith that it will be soon. I dont usually go for the morbid but I WILL be watching those trials! Dark to Light my friend!

16 March, 02:42
They ALL knew!