Elaine Shtein @elaineshtein
Anyone else have hater/complainer-shields up?🛡

Keeping my mouth shut and watching this all play out.
08:32 PM - Jan 22, 2021
Only people mentioned by elaineshtein in this post can reply
ʟ☮︎︎ ʀɪᴅᴀ @surfinmonkeys35
22 January, 11:04
In response Elaine Shtein to her Publication
i tried for a bit, but its exhausting dealing with attacks from every side. more personal attacks than anything and i dont want to deal with that

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Higher Vibrations @Elysium
22 January, 09:21
I have moments of strength and moments of weakness. God is good.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elaine Shtein donated @elaineshtein
22 January, 09:23
In response Higher Vibrations to her Publication
Of course, we are human. Lots of praying for sure

Have Faith @KeepTheFaith
22 January, 08:42
That's been my m.o. since April. Isn't it interesting that those of us who 'know' are amongst many who are oblivious? It's been interesting & exhausting.

22 January, 08:51
In response Have Faith to her Publication
So many people looking for conflict. I take no part in it

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
22 January, 08:37
Oh yeah, big time! Exhausted trying to talk friends and family off the ledge too.

22 January, 08:49
In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication
No more explaining, justifying or convincing. Its go-time.

17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
22 January, 08:36
The only thing I'm telling people is "wait and see. Get your popcorn, you're missing the best part of the movie."

They think I'm absolutely crazy, and I love it.

22 January, 08:45
In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication
Love that outlook👊🏻

Too many people are trained for that microwave mentality...I want what i want what I want it.

Just got..."there you go, moving the goal post again"🤦‍♀️

Good things are worth waiting for.