Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
02 April, 09:17
Imagine a quantum energy that cant be weaponized because it has a benevolent bias.Hehehehe!
Dont ya love it!
Get to know quantum and how it works.
This is long but worth the listen with an open mind.

Quantum.gov

https://youtu.be/ooTgHJ7XZ...
DON’T WORRY GOD’S GOT THIS | Trust God Is In Control - Inspirational & Motivational Video - YouTube

In challenging times know that God is with you and he has everything under control. He has all things in the palm of His hand, and he is there to help us thr...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by akalaurel in this post can reply
Michelle Anderson @Misee70
02 April, 10:31
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
yes he has Penetrated into that core… It is known

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
02 April, 10:28
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
smiles
Thank you for sharing

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
02 April, 10:30
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Its fascinating, because everyone of true spirituality (no matter what label) is talking about the same thing. I've had glimpses myself, but have no on or off switch to utilize it ... but I've known it forever ... perhaps a memory, not really sure?