Only people mentioned by ThePeoplesBridge in this post can reply
John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
02 April, 11:51
In response Veronica Wolski to her Publication
This post is bogus. Yes I can prove it. Go to my profile and read. Don't by into these lies.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MAD ⓌⓌⒼ①ⓌⒼⒶ @MMMMADDDD
02 April, 11:11
such negativity in the comments here is playing into the evil ones plans. try for your sakes to take the time to examine the negativity that you are allowing to resonate within your energetic fields. such anger in general is only going to hinder your spirits growth and even bring your progress down.. such a heartbreaking thing to observe.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
02 April, 04:50
Anyone that shills Veronica's post is complicit....

DO NOT F' WITH THE PATRIOTS OR THE CHILDREN... I'LL GLADLY ARRANGE THEIR MEETING WITH GOD...

#SaveOurChildren #StopGroomingOurKids
#StopHumanTrafficking #SaveOurChildrenWorldwide

#pizzagate #PedoIsland
#pedovores #pedosatanists
#PedoGate #PodestaEmails
#frazziledrip #PedoGate
#StopChildTrafficking #thesepeopleareevil
#Handsoffourkids

John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
02 April, 11:55
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
Her post is a repost of a lie. That may not be her intent but the original post is false. Everything is for the children but not this trash.

Marla DuBois @Stitcher
02 April, 02:59
i really would like to know what the real story is behind the Ever Given and why it was stuck for the time it was. Was it stopped on purpose to inspect each container for children and trafficking across the world?

Only followers of this user (Robynbird) can see their posts

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
02 April, 10:07

Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
02 April, 10:02
Morning V! hope all is well with you and yours, PATRIOT ❤️❤️❤️🙏🙏👍👍

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
02 April, 10:01
🧐🧐🧐🧐🧐🧐🧐🧐🧐🧐

Angie Mac @AngieMac
02 April, 09:59
🙏🙏🙏

Angie Mac @AngieMac
02 April, 09:59
🙏🙏🙏

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
02 April, 09:58

SPORTS @SPORTS
02 April, 09:43
Yet nothing is happening. No true media coverage, all criminals still roaming free......wonder if Johnson Henry Durham has to courage to drop a mother fucking bomb on any one of the criminals involved in the entire Russia Hoax. Probably not, I imagine. Here we sit on 4/2 getting skull fucked again.

Patricia Nitz @PattiCakeQTPatriot
02 April, 10:42
In response SPORTS to his Publication
wah wah... All i see is a Schill... Grow a pair dude... or change your name to... Kapernick.