Only followers of this user (MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

Mary Donahue @Stonesthrow57
02 April, 09:45
In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication
Coronaviruses are like vampires. They hate sunlight and fresh air. They're more active indoors and you are more susceptible to them when your immune system is run down due to lack of sleep, bad diet and/or bad habits. They're more prevalent in the fall and winter because we are indoors more often, with the same air circulating, hence cold and flu season always coinciding with the start of school.
If you don't have a health problem, you're better off allowing your natural immunity to run its course of fever, post-nasal drip, cough cycle. Drink plenty of fluids (water, tea, hot toddies), keep yourself cozy, take some cough medicine and sleep. Getting sick with a cold or flu or other airborne viruses is an indication that you've burned the candle at both ends and you need to slow your roll for half a minute. One more thing: prescriptions only alleviate symptoms of viruses. They don’t cure you of them. Viruses just run their course. Bacteria respond to antibiotics. Like Strep.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Molly Harris @TauAlphaC
02 April, 09:24
Thankfully I live in AZ, where sunshine is plentiful and I can get out often. I will not get "the mark of the beast" until they force me.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
F1r3 ... @F1r3
02 April, 09:12
I spend as much time as I can, with my children, in the sunshine. We love it. Of course, now, its super cold here again 🙄

Aerial Eth @AerialEth
02 April, 08:30
the Sun is ionising radiation. I tried to keep the neighborhood park open last year for this reason- they shut it anyway for "lack of evidence". eventually two weeks later we had no "cases" in our county- they relented.

Christy Milliken @HappyGardener
02 April, 08:17
https://www.praymorenovena... Please join me in a 9 day Novena to heal this world.