Marilyn Hansen @H_Yarnlover67
Father, God I come to you in prayer. My friend has hurt her foot & is in a lot of pain. Father, I pray you bring her comfort & help heal her foot. It brings me comfort knowing you are with her. I thank you Father , God for bringing her into my life. She makes my heart smile Father, & she makes my spirit joyful. Make her healthy Father, so she is able to walk on it without feeling the pain.
In Jesus's name I pray,
Amen πŸ™πŸ•ŠοΈβœοΈ
esther
12:45 AM - Apr 02, 2021
Only people mentioned by H_Yarnlover67 in this post can reply
Nancy Dyan @LightHolder113
02 April, 11:11
In response Marilyn Hansen to her Publication
AmenπŸ™πŸ€ Lord, in Jesus name please offer your daughter the gift of your divine healing. May your Holy Spirit heal all of her body so she can march pain free, another day in your glory and salvation.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
02 April, 12:41
In response Nancy Dyan to her Publication
Amen & AmenπŸ™πŸ•ŠοΈβœοΈ
God Bless you πŸ™β€οΈ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Karen Lou @Sapphire
02 April, 11:15

02 April, 12:40
In response Karen Lou to her Publication
AMENπŸ™πŸ•ŠοΈβœοΈβ€οΈ

Double Eagle @TheKingsChick
02 April, 12:57
I needed that H ...thanks Sis
In the Miggty Name of Jesus
Amen

02 April, 12:58
In response Double Eagle to her Publication
I will ALWAYS have you in prayer! It bothers me that you are hurting. πŸ˜” I wish I was there to give you bug hugs & make that pain go away!

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
02 April, 12:48
Amen

02 April, 12:50
In response Cydalee Patriot to her Publication
God Bless you πŸ™πŸ•ŠοΈβœοΈβ€οΈπŸ€—