Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
01 April, 01:11
Im trying to keep my vibrations high, as I continue my ascension process to #5Dconsciousness , but sometimes I just can't ignore the demons, and I just have to comment!
Kenyan, Barry Soetero (former first lady), and his husband Michael, are both the defination of evil, and symbolize how the Deep State/illumanati/Cabal (Repillians) fooled and ran this world of dark agenda!
As much as I loath the satanic evergreen witch of frazzledrip, and her torturing 10 year old girls tied to trees, while cutting off their face, cutting out all their organs while still alive, I still put this evil demon ahead of her on the must publically execute list! He/She must be handled! ASAP!

Ok, Back to 5D Now!
The truth will set you free!
#wwg1wga ♒️
#SaveOurChildren

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Gini Caradori @GiniBird
01 April, 02:12
In response Tom Carr to his Publication
his name was probably on the list

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by LouLuJones in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from LouLu Jones, click on at the bottom under it