Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
Im trying to keep my vibrations high, as I continue my ascension process to #5Dconsciousness , but sometimes I just can't ignore the demons, and I just have to comment!
Kenyan, Barry Soetero (former first lady), and his husband Michael, are both the defination of evil, and symbolize how the Deep State/illumanati/Cabal (Repillians) fooled and ran this world of dark agenda!
As much as I loath the satanic evergreen witch of frazzledrip, and her torturing 10 year old girls tied to trees, while cutting off their face, cutting out all their organs while still alive, I still put this evil demon ahead of her on the must publically execute list! He/She must be handled! ASAP!

Ok, Back to 5D Now!
The truth will set you free!
#wwg1wga ♒️
#SaveOurChildren
01:11 PM - Apr 01, 2021
Only people mentioned by RiseAgain17 in this post can reply
Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
01 April, 10:20
In response Tom Carr to his Publication
What they have done to kids you cant help to get mad its horrific and sick . He has commited horrific acts to kids also . Crimes against humanity they will pay for what they have done .

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Christina Maga @Christina71
01 April, 09:53
I get mad too.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
DJT THE LAST PRESIDENT @MAGNETGLOVE
01 April, 07:31
EVIL IN OUR GOVERNMENT‼️AND THEN THEY ENTERTAIN US‼️AND THIS DIABOLICAL SOB ALONG WITH THE OTHERS WERE GOING TO “OUT” US😱‼️BRING THE STOCKADES BACK TO WE THE PEOPLE‼️‼️‼️

Qs Pawn4- Z17 @jgkagen5
01 April, 03:58
It couldn't have been "the FBI", it was someone in the FBI he had a relationship with. Who?

Gini Caradori @GiniBird
01 April, 02:12
his name was probably on the list

LouLu Jones @LouLuJones
01 April, 10:22
In response Gini Caradori to her Publication
Obama and Clooney

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
01 April, 02:09
It gets more difficult everyday to continue to help push the news cycles needed to trigger future events.
It is hard to be so positive and full of joy and come back to the energy draining 3D.

Nana has committed to April but I am fairly certain I will be looking at all options after that if our military has not stepped up by then.
All legal avenues to make this stolen election right were expended a while back, and I will never support just letting them get away with it. NEVER!

I don't pretend to know what is going on in the trenches, (many have suffered greatly to execute this plan for literally decades and they have done an excellent job), but I know what is going on out here in the public and after April they will have lost the majority of ppl following Q with hope they say they need to make this work.
Supporters are dropping like flies unfortunately.

Teresa Sovine @BabyRed
01 April, 09:12
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
🙏I'm not being negative when i say this. I am being a REALIST! Anons are DONE after April. Not done saving this country, but done waiting for the military. If the Mil hasn't DONE THEIR JOB and arrested the coup players, this country is at street level, civil war mixed with Revolutionary war. Patriots will take back their country. We are done waiting for Jaun O Savin to give us hints and hopium. With that being said, my heart is saying somewhere betweenApril 2nd - 11th, the military SHOWS their hand.🙏

Chula Firefly @Chulafirefly
01 April, 11:18
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
he said many won't last. im in for the end game.

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
01 April, 02:06
There is nothing enlightened about being ignorant and its okay to call a spade a spade. We are here to shed light into the darkness so the people and see what has been lurking there, plotting against Gods children. Like with the plandemic, Be crystal clear as to what it really is. The chromosone sequence it changes, is patented, making one owned by the patent holder once it converts their organic sequence. Their plan is to TRADE us as a commodity, a slave. Because they admit, it is programable synthetic software, via wifi, one can be remotely programed for anything. They are creating a buy and sell slave race with this new cyborg technology. It is NOT a traditional vax nor does it function like one and there never was a deadly pandemic threat. The patents for the tests that inject nano tech, chromosone altering shots, and "enzyme" tatoo IDs were filed for long ag; it's branding. The same people who traffic humans have been performing a major human trafficking systems upgrade with us.

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
01 April, 10:29
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
aarrrrrgghhhhh

My skin crawls.
I don't disagree with you.

MAY THEY HAVE A QUICK JOURNEY TO THIS PLACE

SPORTS @SPORTS
01 April, 02:03
I simply cannot even come close to accepting the "ignore reality and it will go away approach". The times we are living in right now are an absolute horror show for so many, I am stunned President Trump hasn't finally stepped in to end the myriad of scams we are ALL enduring. Anyone have a take on HOW and WHEN this ends?

One thing I think we all can admit right now......Patriots in Control is not what we are seeing right now and today. Holy Smokes what a complete disaster! How can one even attempt to ignore it ALL?

DJT THE LAST PRESIDENT @MAGNETGLOVE
01 April, 07:54
In response SPORTS to his Publication
The military approach to this worldwide Satanic Mafia Pedo ring is BRILLIANT‼️AS WE ARE USE TO ALL THE A$$wipes in our previous government who were quicK to give out secrets and not protecting us at all.
WHATEVER IS HAPPENING IS FOR THE GOOD OF EVERYONE.
HOW DID “SECRET SOCIETIES” GET SO IMBEDDED IN OUR SOCIETY(research these)? THEY KEPT THEIR SECRETS AND MANEUVERS AND ALL THEIR ILL WILL AGAINST AMERICA TO THEMSELVES AND ALL THE WHILE THEY SMILED AT US‼️NOW ITS PRESIDENT TRUMPS TURN‼️🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥BACK AT ALL OF YOU WHO ATTEMPTED TO TAKE AMERICA DOWN‼️

Maioria Silenciosa @Maioria_Silenciosa
01 April, 01:46
Obama is the Antichrist.

Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA @shiftworker1976
01 April, 02:24
In response Maioria Silenciosa to his Publication
I do agree with thee

Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
01 April, 01:14
a bullet to the back pf the head was the easy way out...

Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
01 April, 01:16
In response Gigi 1217 to her Publication
Oh yes, and he/she whimpered like a little bit$h, Im speaking of the clone, that will be the symbolism of he/she!