Lady 4Trump donated @Dollface
01 April, 09:56
#wwg1wga #TheGreatAwakening #nothingcansotpwhatiscoming #GodWins
If Bill Gates hasn't been executed yet, its way past time!
Crimes Against Humanity
DEATH PENALTY

From General McInerney-telegram(unverified acct)

Sweden’s space agency has called off a geoengineering experiment to determine whether blotting out the sun with aerosols could reverse global warming. Funded by Bill Gates, the project stoked fierce opposition from eco groups.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
01 April, 10:09
In response Lady 4Trump to her Publication
Here ya go! Story has it him and his wife were hung when their vaccines were killing in a country in Afica

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Dollface in this post can reply
Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
01 April, 10:44
In response Lady 4Trump to her Publication
I took a picture of this list here on anonup. I did not initially publish it so I can't take credit or verify its validity. I wish now I had saved the person who initially published it so as to give credit

Lady 4Trump donated @Dollface
02 April, 10:40
In response Ramon Rivera to his Publication
so much info out there-so hard to keep track of everything! no worries...we all share our info. i'm sure whoever posted is happy you're spreading the word!!!!
thank you.