Lady 4Trump @Dollface
#wwg1wga #TheGreatAwakening #nothingcansotpwhatiscoming #GodWins
If Bill Gates hasn't been executed yet, its way past time!
Crimes Against Humanity
DEATH PENALTY

From General McInerney-telegram(unverified acct)

Sweden’s space agency has called off a geoengineering experiment to determine whether blotting out the sun with aerosols could reverse global warming. Funded by Bill Gates, the project stoked fierce opposition from eco groups.
09:56 PM - Apr 01, 2021
Only people mentioned by Dollface in this post can reply
Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
01 April, 10:09
In response Lady 4Trump to her Publication
Here ya go! Story has it him and his wife were hung when their vaccines were killing in a country in Afica

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lady 4Trump donated @Dollface
01 April, 10:10
In response Ramon Rivera to his Publication
I hope so!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Helen Mourat @HelenDarkLight
01 April, 11:01
In response Ramon Rivera to his Publication
🤓So, I'm not putting all my stock in this list...I understand that certain things have happened which would lead/want us to believe that these things are true. I actually started my own worksheets...to follow events as reported in the media or otherwise. Granted, the media cannot be trusted to tell us the truth...but how do we know this website is factual? Additionally, what might actually be the truth may not be what is ultimately presented to the public as regards natural deaths (via covid, heart attacks or otherwise)..depending on how the various arrests/plea deals, etc 'went down'. So for my part I'm watching with eyes wide open...and not necessarily rushing to any conclusion...but that's just me