Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
22 January, 07:43
Fireside chat

LLin Woods latest telegram post

https://rumble.com/vd59zz-...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
John Reese @TrumperWavin
22 January, 07:46
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
Heya, Lauren, I know how to get you back on Twitter. Do you want to hear?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
22 January, 07:47
In response John Reese to his Publication
Fasho spill plz

John Reese @TrumperWavin
You can use Google Voice to generate new custom phone numbers with your old numbers. I used one of my numbers from my old account that got suspended, and I got a new number that bypassed Twitter's system.

For example, if you used six numbers on your old accounts, you could use those six numbers to generate six new numbers using Google Voice. It works, all you need is a new PROTONMAIL.

Or, I recommend using a different web browser and email, clearing the cache and cookies.
07:50 PM - Jan 22, 2021
Only people mentioned by TrumperWavin in this post can reply
22 January, 07:52
In response John Reese to his Publication
LMFAO

Im on account #16 now

I know all that

Im the OG who taught people that silly

Im already back in but locked out for a few more hours

HEAVY CAMO

https://twitter.com/speake...

follow me help me build plz

tell people its dragon Nancy lol

Wholesome 17t @WholesomeQt
22 January, 07:58
SneakY 🤣

Its Donna @duke347
22 January, 08:00
🤡I'm banned for life apparently. Keep posting here too I'm losing my mind.