1Red Cracker @CrackersCuzin
30 March, 03:54
Show them the truth~

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
01 April, 06:02
In response 1Red Cracker to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
judith Kennison @JudyinAmerica
it would be really nice if this pic was never shared again. doesnt mean i dont know its there. i just dont want to see it again and again and again
08:59 PM - Apr 01, 2021
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
Only people mentioned by JudyinAmerica in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (misfire) can see their posts

Have Faith @Who_can_we_trust
01 April, 09:21
In response judith Kennison to her Publication
Your concerns are legitimate. As horrific as it is it gives a true sense of the evil we all face. Imagine how that victim felt and then strengthen your resolve to root out the evil people that led to this atrocity.

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
01 April, 09:03
In response judith Kennison to her Publication
Really, i didn't like being raped over and over.....you don't like this picture? TOO FUCKING BAD. I WAS RAPED MULTIPLE TIMES BY MULTIPLE DEACONS.... Yeah, I'm a 44 year old male telling the truth....you don't like it TOO FUCKING BAD TWAT WAFFLE...

#SaveOurChildren #StopGroomingOurKids
#StopHumanTrafficking #SaveOurChildrenWorldwide

#pizzagate #PedoIsland
#pedovores #pedosatanists
#PedoGate #PodestaEmails
#frazziledrip #PedoGate
#StopChildTrafficking #thesepeopleareevil
#Handsoffourkids

Only followers of this user (misfire) can see their posts