Only people mentioned by CrackersCuzin in this post can reply
Liberty 1111 @Liberty1111
01 April, 11:42
In response 1Red Cracker to her Publication
This isn't nearly as cool as Michael Jackson! Michael is saving these children as we speak, so this is old news!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
1Red Cracker @CrackersCuzin
02 April, 06:35
In response Liberty 1111 to his Publication
Thanks for stopping by, and while it is old news to us it may NOT be to others!! We are supposed to be waking people up...right? God Bless🙌🏻

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kap Hall-Ward @Whisperingmoon
01 April, 06:06
😭

Pamela Felten @Pammiesue
01 April, 06:03

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
01 April, 06:02

judith Kennison @JudyinAmerica
01 April, 08:59
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
it would be really nice if this pic was never shared again. doesnt mean i dont know its there. i just dont want to see it again and again and again

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
30 March, 05:01
The ones that do know about this, they just say things like, what can I do about it? It’s heartbreaking. to you know this goes on, And just ignore it like it doesn’t exist. I’ll never understand how they do it

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
30 March, 05:00
It’s got to be somebody other than people like little old me, because they, even FAMILY, just cut us out of their lives like the rest of us.

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
30 March, 05:00
In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication
Funny I didn’t know I was that expendable until now.

Kevin Askew @KevPatriot
30 March, 04:31
Absolutely terrible...needs to stop and perps must hang.

icQnnect ⭐⭐⭐ @icQnnect
30 March, 04:11
Be warned this is very disturbing. Even if it's just interviews I can't get some of this evil stuff out of my head.

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
„EYES OF THE DEVIL”. A DOCUMENTARY FILM BY PATRYK VEGA. - YouTube

„EYES OF THE DEVIL”. A DOCUMENTARY FILM BY PATRYK VEGA.

Rain Man @RainMan
30 March, 04:10
Now Lord we beg.
Not the 4H camp I attended ggrrrrreeerrr

CATHE BAIRD @Blonde_not_Dumb
30 March, 04:09
What's the source of these? Absolutely shocking!

Cynthia O'Donnell @rainncloudy_1
30 March, 04:06
JESUS........
CRACKER!!!..... SMH!!!....🙏