Gen Flynn @GenFlynn
Quote:

“The only way for Dominion to succeed is to release their data” ... something the whole country wants to see...release the data!

Sidney Powell’s Legal Defense Dominates Dominion - UncoverDC

https://uncoverdc.com/2021...
04:34 PM - Apr 01, 2021
Only people mentioned by GenFlynn in this post can reply
Candie Mattos @Makenamm
02 April, 09:09
In response Gen Flynn to his Publication
Discovery will be Dominion's downfall. With an Ace Prosecutor like Sidney Powell, the Case is going to be their stupidity.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
02 April, 03:13

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lee Aura @LeeAnon37
02 April, 12:02
is this the REAL Gen Flynn?!?!

02 April, 03:14
In response Lee Aura to her Publication
We don't know

Robert Travers @Robert1957
02 April, 08:00
In response Lee Aura to her Publication
I can all but guarantee you that is not the Gen Flynn. Cmon man

Strega Nonna @Streganonna
01 April, 09:51
Counselor Powell worked that beautifully!
I'd be curious to know if Dominion received/applied for a PPP Loan during the time claimed. If so, it may be a direct contradiction to their claims for loss of revenue in the Motion to Dismiss....

DorQus Patriot @DorQus17
01 April, 09:16
Release the Kracken! 💪🏻

01 April, 08:21
APRIL FOOLS??????????? I hope this account isn't an April Fools Day joke too

DJTUP.COM

https://youtu.be/VGn4r4nXw...
DJT UP 2 - YouTube

The Founder of DJT UP makes his first live announcement.

white light @prOjectWhiteLIght
01 April, 10:44
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
eh 🤷‍♂️ oh look i lied and people with good hearts and a honest desire to join others in the fight to free children and humanity from the oppressive powers that have been keeping us down for millenia got fooled by us WOO-HOO 🕺🏻 we're so great - jokes on YOU!!! 🙄

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
01 April, 07:41
You followed Nana on Twit wit I would be honored with a follow back here as well.
You will like this platform it is a great place for a home base as the overwhelming majority of ppl here are patriots and Trump Q supporters.
And Kobayashi is the best data base administrator in the business. He an Vincent are a great team here and on WeGoSocial as well.

PirateQueen 888 @PirateQueen88
01 April, 08:30
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
not throwing poop nana- but it just took me 15 minutes to make a post that was coherant- it could be way more user friendly

Mike Littlejohn @RobinhoodLa54
01 April, 07:28
Welcome to Anonup General. You're a true PATRIOT SIR.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
01 April, 04:53
So glad to see you here Sir!
Nana has missed you!