Gole Gora @Aragon
24 March, 11:52
What do you think that you will find in the official place for the #SkullAndBones society in Evora, Portugal, Cheppel of Bones.
#wwg1wga #MAGA

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JoJo Max @JoJoMax
31 March, 11:27
In response Gole Gora to his Publication
Actually I find this quite plausible. I lived in Portugal for many years and I know Evora well (marvelous food and wine, by the way). Another attraction in Evora is the Roman Temple of Diana, the Roman Goddess of Hunt, consort of Lucifer. I always found the official story of filled cemeteries to be BS (there's tons of unused land in the area). As @GhostEzra mentioned, 95% of what you learned in school is #FAKE , so this one is a very serious candidate. BTW, who is the guy circled in the in the pic?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Aragon in this post can reply
JoJo Max @JoJoMax
06 April, 02:10
In response Gole Gora to his Publication
OK, thanks! I wondered if the pic was the Skull and Bones chapter in Portugal and the circled person one of the local big shots.