Gole Gora @Aragon
What do you think that you will find in the official place for the #SkullAndBones society in Evora, Portugal, Cheppel of Bones.
#wwg1wga #MAGA
11:52 AM - Mar 24, 2021
Only people mentioned by Aragon in this post can reply
JoJo Max @JoJoMax
31 March, 11:27
In response Gole Gora to his Publication
Actually I find this quite plausible. I lived in Portugal for many years and I know Evora well (marvelous food and wine, by the way). Another attraction in Evora is the Roman Temple of Diana, the Roman Goddess of Hunt, consort of Lucifer. I always found the official story of filled cemeteries to be BS (there's tons of unused land in the area). As @GhostEzra mentioned, 95% of what you learned in school is #FAKE , so this one is a very serious candidate. BTW, who is the guy circled in the in the pic?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Gole Gora @Aragon
01 April, 03:47
In response JoJo Max to his Publication
George Bush Father

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ashka 4517 donated @Ashka4517
24 March, 10:11
Heaven help Trump and all those working with him to rid this planet of the psychopathic criminals! God bless them and all the military working towards rescuing the innocents and removing the psychopaths!

newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
24 March, 11:59
lol ! evora its related to skull and bones ?

i mean specifically Skull and Bones ?

or a general death cult ?

evora its pretty near ma places

Gole Gora @Aragon
24 March, 01:30
In response newbeginnings164 Discrete to his Publication
Skull and Bones Society, hidden in plain sight