Dan Baluta @copaceni
20 March, 05:17

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mary Donahue @Stonesthrow57
I quoted numbers from the CDC to my sister who works in Alexandria for GWU Health something-or-other, and she accused me of endangering first responders' lives. Also, she blocked me. It’s a coward's defense. There are none so blind as those who will not see. Far too many people are like that. We can't convince them, but we can resist them.
With this vaccine passport, they are creating a caste system, separating the compliant from the non-compliant. See the 5th Amendment, the 14th Amendment, and the Nuremberg Code of 1947. As individuals, we are vulnerable. Schools of fish band together to appear larger so they aren't preyed upon. Perhaps we need to take a leaf out of Nature's book and do the same. Civil Disobedience worked for both Gandhi and Martin Luther King, Jr. We might as well start something. What do we have to lose at this point? They are already depriving liberties. There needs to be a massive, nationwide campaign. Not a rally. A movement.
03:24 PM - Apr 01, 2021
In response Dan Baluta to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Stonesthrow57 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Mary Donahue, click on at the bottom under it