Only people mentioned by copaceni in this post can reply
J.J. Jameson @jjj
06 June, 07:43
In response Dan Baluta to his Publication
Mostly because people quote numbers in contexts where they are misleading or straight up wrong.

For example, if you quote the reported deaths on VAERS as "vaccine deaths", it's not true, and it won't be no matter how much you quote it or how trustworthy the source is. It's still wrong because you introduced an error into the statement.

And if you still claim it's true and you reject criticism, that does make you look like a conspiracy theorist, or stupid, or both.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Have Faith @rAnnbci
06 June, 07:07
My hubby won’t even look when I try to show him🙄
And, he loves Trump🤦🏻‍♀️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mary Donahue @Stonesthrow57
01 April, 03:24
I quoted numbers from the CDC to my sister who works in Alexandria for GWU Health something-or-other, and she accused me of endangering first responders' lives. Also, she blocked me. It’s a coward's defense. There are none so blind as those who will not see. Far too many people are like that. We can't convince them, but we can resist them.
With this vaccine passport, they are creating a caste system, separating the compliant from the non-compliant. See the 5th Amendment, the 14th Amendment, and the Nuremberg Code of 1947. As individuals, we are vulnerable. Schools of fish band together to appear larger so they aren't preyed upon. Perhaps we need to take a leaf out of Nature's book and do the same. Civil Disobedience worked for both Gandhi and Martin Luther King, Jr. We might as well start something. What do we have to lose at this point? They are already depriving liberties. There needs to be a massive, nationwide campaign. Not a rally. A movement.

Joe Jay @joejay3000
20 March, 05:43
A terrifying but true statement.