Kat istheSea3 @KatistheSea3
I cannot confirm whether or not this report is TRUTH: That the "Ever Given has been boarded by U.S. Navy SEALs & they have opened several cargo containers with live & dead inside."

However imo it is LIKELYβ€”ifβ€”this is how the Q-Team, White Hat Alliance have decided to start disclosing the disgusting horrific child & human trafficking trade via cargo containers πŸ™πŸ’”πŸ‘Ό

@ GuidoFawkes1976 is on Twatter πŸ”₯
https://twitter.com/GuidoF...
02:55 PM - Apr 01, 2021
Only people mentioned by KatistheSea3 in this post can reply
Soraya Benitez Mercado @Kuvasz
01 April, 07:06
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
I heard the same thing. Also, the USS Mercy was enroute to the Suez in order to deal with those who were rescued.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (LIsenman) can see their posts

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
01 April, 04:20
In response Laurie Isenman to her Publication
Wouldn't that be DIVINE!!! An Easter Resurrection to God's LIght for ALL πŸ™ I pray it, affirm it, see it & so it is!! πŸ™πŸ’žπŸ˜ΉπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
01 April, 03:16
Get John Citizen Journalist over there. πŸ˜‚

I am What I am @OfLight
01 April, 03:08
The picture he posted I saw posted a few days ago , so not sure how true it is.

01 April, 03:11
In response I am What I am to her Publication
Exactly πŸ™ However, the ship HAS been detained and is being or will be boarded by the U.S. Military. That much we can rely on πŸ™ But like so much of this war with evil, 95% of it on BOTH sides is being fought "behind-the-scenes." We can guess, decode and surmise, but what we actually KNOW is not very much! πŸ’ž

Jane Doeβœ”οΈ @Janedoe17
01 April, 02:59
πŸ•ŠπŸ•ŠπŸ•ŠπŸ•ŠπŸ•ŠπŸ•ŠπŸ•ŠπŸ•ŠπŸ•ŠπŸ•ŠπŸ•Šβœ…

01 April, 03:05
In response Jane Doeβœ”οΈ to her Publication
πŸ™Blessings X ∞ πŸ™πŸ’žπŸ‘ΌπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

Christina Maga @Christina71
01 April, 02:57
Godspeed. πŸ™

01 April, 03:04
In response Christina Maga to her Publication
Amen πŸ™ God bless & Godspeed to every single SEAL, Special Forces, Medic & K9 & God bless every single child, woman & man that God willing, will soon be freed πŸ™πŸ’žπŸ‘ΌπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ