Only people mentioned by Sabrinagal in this post can reply
Rhonda Rinard @RhondaMom
01 April, 09:39
In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication
🤔 this guy posted the navy boarding ship & he was suspended as well

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
01 April, 07:35
🤦‍♀️something Truthful must have Jack’s panties in a wad!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Fear Not @fearnot
01 April, 12:15
Oh Dear God, if this is true, we know the ones who didn't make it are now safe in the arms of the almighty where they will remember the abuses NO more! For the survivors, I pray for supernatural intervention that would make right the damage that has been done by establishing total and complete restoration to these people. And if true, may this be the Domino that leads to the avalanche of dominos! May the perpetrators of evil around the world be taken out for good, IJN! God, heal our land(s)🌎🌍🌏.

Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
01 April, 12:16
In response Fear Not to her Publication
🙏

Authentic Citizen @Socrates
01 April, 12:06
Links or sources?

Common Sense Angel @lookcommonsense
01 April, 11:55
Maror, or bitter herbs, is a key Passover symbol.

https://www.tasteofhome.co...

LOOK WHAT IS HAPPENING IN "B-I-I-T-T-E-R LAKE"

WE ARE BEING FREED FROM "EGYPT"

THIS REALLY IS BIBLICAL!

Fear Not @fearnot
01 April, 12:07
In response Common Sense Angel to her Publication
Wow, I hadn't made the connection, that is very interesting!

Rick Baron @HoldTheLine
01 April, 11:47
Vessel Tracker - Ever Given, Ever Glory are in Bitter Lake.
Ever Given was to arrive in Rotterdam on 3/31 0200.