Doq Holliday @doqholliday
01 April, 10:31
Our mission starting today, as "boots on the ground" Patriots is to help POTUS, Flynn, Sidney Powell, Lin Wood, Patrick Byrne & crew overturn the election.

Let's do this.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
dawny haswell @darktolight2022
So after all these months & then you stating if nothing was done by april 1st the people will have to take there country back this is all you have come up with? Come on! Do something big like writing a letter all 80 million of you or as many as you can get to a top ranking trusting military person like gen flynns brother put them on notice give them 10 days to put the rightful president back in office or we the people will have a civil 1776 & do it ourselves trump asked you all to fight & fight like hell lawfully this way putting them on notice is lawfully!
10:57 AM - Apr 01, 2021
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by darktolight2022 in this post can reply
BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
01 April, 03:51
In response dawny haswell to his Publication
We Are All Frustrated, Just Take A Deep Breath President Trump Knows What He Is Doing, This Takes Time, Believe Me Ive Followed Q from day One, And Hate Biden And All Of Them. Trump Is A Genius Please Give Him The Time He Needs! He Will Not Let His Patriots Down! He Loves All Of Us! It Was Alot Of Corruption From Alot Of Places, Children, Stolen Election, Politicians On The Take, Not Including All The Lies And Bullshit They Put That Man Thru For 4 Years, Hes Not Letting It Go! Trust Me! We Must Breathe And Have Faith! Nobody Could Have Endured What He Did Without A Solid Plan, It Just Takes Time! I Believe Its Soon! Please Have Faith in God And President Trump!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
SPORTS @SPORTS
01 April, 03:06
Exactly. May Patriots making fools of themselves day in and day out. The time for gamesmanship is over. It is 4/1 and at this VERY moment we have nothing at all. It is high time to march to DC and end this ourselves. Trump, Flynn, Scavino, etc. may be well meaning with constant pontificating, but they must see the enemy is absolutely destroying us and what used to be our country. Any hesitation at this point to physically take back what is ours is nothing more than an admission of absolute defeat.

The time for talk is over. LET'S FUCKING GO!

Henryetta Weis @onsunshinetime
01 April, 03:51
In response SPORTS to his Publication
And What pray tell will we do when we get there?

Entirely Kathryn @EntirelyKathryn_thats_all
01 April, 06:46
In response SPORTS to his Publication
STFU

Doq Holliday @doqholliday
01 April, 12:05
I also posted that every time I get pissed God fills me with peace and has told me to focus on my family. The signs that we are moving in the right direction are everywhere. If you don't see them, I cant't help you.

Ask God what you should do and then do it.

01 April, 12:08
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
So you are telling me that your god as it cannot be the same god i listen to wants you to sit back & wait while children are being raped & tortured also people dying not only from the vaccines but from the lockdowns the mask wearing? My god has told me to stand & stand strong also told me freedom does not come for free

Raymond ....... @Twitmo4life
01 April, 11:37
who will you fight?

01 April, 11:41
In response Raymond ....... to his Publication
Me personally? I live in the UK with me & a few others we have just got our corrupt MP to step down i used to never leave the home 4 years ago i now go out unmasked while everyone else looks at me i fought my kids schools all my kids are back at school unmasked & untested i am also writing letters to downing street i am disabled but if it comes to my town i will also stand & fight!