Jlight 1111 @Narrowpath
01 April, 07:43

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Desert Dog @Zippydog
It is completely understandable that many patriots are frustrated and possibly suspicious of "the plan". Remember quite some time ago when prominent trustworthy voices said to stock up on food, water, fuel, supplies, and cash etc...
There have also been multiple messages alluding to the storm is coming, the storm is here... And who all has completely forgotten to "get your popcorn". The movie plays on but for many actual real life actually really sucks as a result of the current BS. Fact: Trump won reelection in a landslide. The communist insurgent democrats stole the election. There are active executive orders in place to rectify this and deal with the perps. I'm standing firm with this personally. I also thought something big was imminent but am now resolved to "hold the line". Please stand firm with patriots and go easy on those that squawk. Some folks are having a rough time of it and it is challenging to stay above the fray. Godspeed patriots.
10:33 AM - Apr 01, 2021
In response Jlight 1111 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Zippydog in this post can reply
Debra Whitney @DebaDo62
01 April, 12:37
In response Desert Dog to his Publication
Just keeping the Faith. God Wins πŸ˜‡πŸ™β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Candie Mattos @Makenamm
01 April, 12:35
We must stay faithful, many things appear to be working in the background. Our time will come. Stay patient.

Fear Not @fearnot
01 April, 12:20
Well said!

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
01 April, 12:18
Good advice, remember not all are as strong, please hold your tongue when the whiners and complainers get in your ear ... one such annoyed me only to find out she was hurting and her husband was being distant, and on the side of the Pope, egads! ... home life needs to be peaceful, so lets uplift our family of patriots. We have no idea what they are going through at this moment.
WWG1WGA

Marianne COWGER @mcowgerFL
01 April, 12:14
Local Internet went down at 11:00 am April 1, 2021.

Mary Donahue @Stonesthrow57
01 April, 11:18
I will hold the line until my liberties are stripped from me. I truly hope it doesn’t come to that, though.

Caballs Kek @CaBalls
01 April, 10:39
I firmly believe "Nothing Can Stop What is Coming".

Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
01 April, 10:35
πŸ‘πŸ™ holding the line along with you #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE