Only people mentioned by Narrowpath in this post can reply
Desert Dog @Zippydog
01 April, 10:33
In response Jlight 1111 to her Publication
It is completely understandable that many patriots are frustrated and possibly suspicious of "the plan". Remember quite some time ago when prominent trustworthy voices said to stock up on food, water, fuel, supplies, and cash etc...
There have also been multiple messages alluding to the storm is coming, the storm is here... And who all has completely forgotten to "get your popcorn". The movie plays on but for many actual real life actually really sucks as a result of the current BS. Fact: Trump won reelection in a landslide. The communist insurgent democrats stole the election. There are active executive orders in place to rectify this and deal with the perps. I'm standing firm with this personally. I also thought something big was imminent but am now resolved to "hold the line". Please stand firm with patriots and go easy on those that squawk. Some folks are having a rough time of it and it is challenging to stay above the fray. Godspeed patriots.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Candie Mattos @Makenamm
01 April, 12:35
In response Desert Dog to his Publication
We must stay faithful, many things appear to be working in the background. Our time will come. Stay patient.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Debra Whitney @DebaDo62
01 April, 12:37
In response Desert Dog to his Publication
Just keeping the Faith. God Wins πŸ˜‡πŸ™β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Pam Tomlinson @pamlinson
01 April, 09:29
Thanks, I needed to hear that.

ChrisAngel 1717 @ChrisAngel1717
01 April, 09:24
HOLDING THE LINE!! I know who my president is and it isnt Bidan! God bless all of my fellow patriots!! ❀️

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
01 April, 09:19
God is watching!

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
01 April, 08:49